Article Guidelines | How to Submit Article
We welcome our readers to submit uplifting and faith-filled articles to help spread the power of Christianity, prayer and action. The submission is pretty straight forward; complete and click submit.
We ask that the article pertains to your testimony in regards as to how you have been moved by your faith… how it has added to and strengthened your life. Articles are meant to instill hope and motivate readers with a desire to move forward in their life through prayer, faith and action.
Normally, your article will be published within 24 hours of submission, or returned to you with editorial feedback.
Broadly, here’s what we look for in deciding whether or not to publish an article submission:
- Compelling title: Your title should reflect the content of the article and tell readers
why they must read the article. Bombastic titles and articles that don’t deliver on the
title’s promise will be declined.
- Clean: All submissions must be proofread already, and be free of any grammatical or
- No promotional content: We do not allow promotional content within articles. What we
do allow is utilization of the author sidebar to promote your brand, and up to a maximum
of three links within an article to contextually relevant information. The three links may not
be to subscription pages, or promotions, but rather to a page on your site that adds value
to the reader.
- The human factor: We work to consistently select the best articles submitted for
consideration. However, the selection of articles and Editors’ Picks is highly discretionary,
and can be impacted by many factors including the number of articles addressing similar
themes and the timeliness of the topic. We strive to maintain an open and constructive
dialogue with our contributors, and work closely with contributors whenever possible to
help ensure article publication as relevant.
- Length: We recommend a length of approximately 1,00 – 1,500 words, typed, single-
spaced (excluding reference list). Longer submissions will be returned; please edit down
to our suggested word count or split into a two separate (stand-alone) articles.
- Formatting: We request Microsoft Word documents, as it translates best. Please do
not send PDF files or files with embedded references.
If you have any additional questions about becoming a contributor, please mail MaineNiche and we will be happy to assist you.