Article Guidelines | How to Submit Article
We welcome our readers to submit uplifting and faith-filled articles to help spread the power of Christianity, prayer and action. The submission is pretty straight forward; complete and click submit.
We ask that the article pertains to your testimony in regards as to how you have been moved by your faith… how it has added to and strengthened your life. Articles are meant to instill hope and motivate readers with a desire to move forward in their life through prayer, faith and action.
We do our best to read all submissions promptly and will respond to paticipants in a timely manner. And lastly, if you do not hear from us within a week, it is likely we wll not be able to use your araticle.
Here is what we look for in deciding whether or not to publish an article submission:
- Compelling title: Your title should reflect the content of the article and tell readers
why they must read the article.
- Clean: All submissions must be proofread already, and be free of any grammatical or
- No promotional content: We do not allow promotional content within articles.
- The human factor: We work to consistently select the best articles submitted for
- Length: We recommend a length of approximately 750 – 1,500 words, typed, single-
spaced. Finally, longer submissions will be returned.
to our suggested word count or split into a two separate (stand-alone) articles.
- Formatting: We request Microsoft Word documents, as it translates best. Please do
not send PDF files or files with embedded references.
In conclusion, if you have any additional questions about becoming a contributor, please mail MaineNiche and we will be happy to assist you.